Once the registration period opens for the next semester, you will need to complete the Business Office Student Statement of Financial Responsibility, Student Health Insurance, and Release of Authorization (optional) to be cleared by the Business Office.
Indiana Tech’s Business Office will have billing statements available around the beginning of July to students who have already registered for courses through their my.indianatech.edu account. You will receive an e-mail letting you know that your Billing Statement is ready to view on your my.indianatech.edu account. In order to have an accurate bill, it is important to have all financial aid documents completed, outside scholarship documents submitted and business office documents completed in a timely manner. If any changes are made to your financial aid, enrolled credit hours, residence hall/meal plan information, health insurance option or other items that impact your account, you will receive a new Billing Statement.
On the “My Account” tab in your my.indianatech.edu account, there are step-by-step instructions on items to complete.
- All students must complete the insurance acceptance/waiver and the financial responsibility forms in their my.IndianaTech account. The forms are located in the My Account tab under Student Requests.
- If you would like your parents or anyone else to receive information regarding your student account, you will need to complete the Release of Information Authorization. This is also located on the My Account tab in your my.IndianaTech account under Student Requests.
- If you are receiving any non-university scholarships, you need to submit that information to the Business Office. Please submit this to us by mail, email, or fax.
- If you are planning to use the campus parking lots while attending, you need to register the vehicle you will be using and purchase a parking pass.
- If you end up owning a balance you will need to pay for the semester in full by the due date on your bill or set up a monthly payment plan online. If you would like to enroll in a payment plan, visit your my.indianatech.edu account and click on ‘My Account Manager’ from the ‘My Account’ tab to set up a payment plan.