Accounting & Finance/Payroll
The finance and accounting department is responsible for managing the financial resources of the university. The primary functions of the department are:
- Maintaining an accurate and effective accounting and reporting system
- Providing campus leadership in the development of effective control systems to safeguard university assets
- Paying the university’s legal obligations
- Maintaining the university’s banking relationships
- Coordinating the efforts of all internal and external audits
Indiana Tech employees should log into their ADP account for information on payroll, current benefits, to submit time-off, and for access to another account information. If you need assistance with a payroll related matter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an Indiana Tech student, please contact us if you have specific questions or need detailed information regarding your student account and services.